That’s one thing I’m trying to change. There has got to be a way to pace myself to avoid burnout but still feel like I’m accomplishing something and making progress toward my goals. While I really do love doing all the stuff I’m doing, I always get out of balance sooner or later.
To that end, I’ve decided that instead of posting on my blog three days a week, I’ll post twice – usually on Monday and Thursday. I might post more if time allows.
So here is my list of things going on –
- yard work that I’m REALLY behind on
- starting a new business
- maintaining a second business
- summer trips to Wisconsin (Mom) and Dallas (Convention)
- running at least 50 miles/month
- house cleaning, looking after cats, keeping up with finances, etc.
- Anything else? Trying to eat right, get enough sleep, lose weight, etc., etc., etc.
There’s no shopping, dating, or fun on that list. That’s probably why I burn out so easily. But at least I recognize what happens, and what I can do about it. I’m tired of my life being a yoyo of extremes. How many of you out there feel that way?